Positive Review from Almar LLC for Ian Franzen, College Web Pro

Alex, it was a real joy working with you.  Let me know if you need any further assistance with your site!
Ian,

Thank you so much for all your help with my website.  From the beginning you were attentive and very descriptive in the steps needed to get my companies first website up and running.  The videos and emails made it impossible to screw it up, even to someone who is not technologically gifted.

I run a small construction business out Massachusetts and having Ian there to explain all the details was crucial to me quickly getting a website online.  He guided me through the program and it allowed me to customize the site with ease.  From securing the domain name to designing the page, I am very thankful to have had his help.  Not to mention his pricing was more than fair for the quality of services received.

I would recommend Ian to anyone looking for website help!

Alex Green
Almar LLC
President

Popular posts from this blog