Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Spectacular Review from Heart of Harmony Doula Care for Ian Franzen

I'm glad you had a good experience working with me, Beverly.  I'm glad to hear the website has been helping your business.
I had the pleasure of working with Ian Franzen in October of 2013. I had started my business in May and started working on my website in June. Come fall, I still had not been able to get my website as I envisioned it. I felt my business was suffering because of this. Luckily, Ian took over for me and totally re-created my site for me. In a short period of time, my website was complete!  
Now it represents who I am and what I have to offer. My business was already showing improvement only a week after my website was launched. I recommend Ian to anyone who needs help starting or improving their website. 
-Beverly Pitman (Heart of Harmony Doula Care)