Thursday, September 11, 2014

Internet Marketer Ian Franzen Completes Project for B.K. Motor Sports LLC in Douglasville, Georgia

Kendall, I'm thrilled that you're happy with your new website.  I'm really glad you enjoyed working with me.  I hope the site serves you well.
B.K. Motor Sports LLC
Douglasville, GA 30135
To whom it may concern,
I wish to submit this letter of recommendation on behalf of Ian Franzen.
Mr. Franzen was hired to do web design services for my company on October 31, 2013. His social skills, performance, communication, and work skills are very commendable and my company is thoroughly satisfied with his work.  His prompt responses are an aspiring asset of a committed business partner and I would be glad to work with him again.
I have been the owner of B.K. Motor Sports since October 2012. If I can be of further assistance or provide more information on Mr. Franzen, please call me at (678) 851-0399.
Sincerely,
Kendall Malcolm
C.E.O.