Effusive Praise for the College Web Pro from Nicholas V. Vakkur, Founder of Vakkur.org

I appreciate your clear communication.  I'm so glad you found me easy to work with and reliable.  If you need anymore work on the website please let me know.  It was great working with you!
Dear Mr. Franzen; 
This letter is to thank you sincerely for constructing my website.  As a researcher, my knowledge of technical issues, including such things as web design, is non-existent.   Thus, for several years I have struggled with a one-dimensional, out of the box web design program that while inexpensive was unattractive and less than professional.
That was until I was fortunate enough to meet Ian Franzen and his firm CollegeWebPro.com.  Ian Franzen, utilizing tremendous expertise all delivered through an incredibly simple process, enabled me to develop and acquire an extremely professional, polished and crisp website with surprisingly minimal effort on my behalf.  
I would heartily recommend Mr. Franzen for any web design project.  He is extremely easy to work with, flexible, and listens attentively to client expectations and wishes without trying to force you in any particular direction.  I have already recommended my friends to his firm, and am confident that they will receive tremendous service and an exceptional long-term value. 
Thank you Ian for a job!
 Nicholas V. Vakkur

Popular posts from this blog