The College Web Pro Internet Marketing Expert Finishes a Project for Steven Hawley

I really appreciate the kind words, Steve.  I had a great time working on your site and I'm so glad that you found me easy to work with.  And I'm thrilled to hear that you're receiving positive comments about the site.
Dear Ian, 
To say that I was happy with the web site is a gross understatement!  The website and accompanying blog are exceptional.  When we first began this venture I had never embarked upon anything like this.  At 60 years of age the tech talk and information has always kept at a distance   The business as an author also needed to be brought into the 21st century for social marketing.  You have   accomplished that goal. 
When we first began “talking” through email I thought I would have to wade my way through talk that didn’t make sense to me.  You took the necessary time to explain every part of the website and blog environment.  Thank you for your patience.  I’ve already had a lot of positive comments on the site. 
As all things tend to change and take different directions, I would be remiss not thanking you for instructions on how to make changes to better present my books to the E-world.  
Thank you, 
 Steven J. Hawley   

Popular posts from this blog