Friday, November 7, 2014

Check Out This Great Review from Alrick Crowe

I'm glad that you were pleased with the work that I did for you and that you found my answers to your questions helpful.  I enjoyed developing your website and look forward to working with you on future projects!
To whom it may concern,
I am incredibly pleased to write a letter of recommendation for Ian Franzen. I recently contacted Ian about the development of a newly formed organization after tirelessly looking for reasonably priced vendors. Ian walked me through the necessary procedure to get a website, and took a few days to develop the site. Once the site was complete, I was pleased with what Ian had come up with and I am happy to call it my company website. Ian was quite patient with my requests, and responded quickly to many of my inquiries.
I am glad that I stumbled upon Ian, because now my business has the face that it needs to get noticed on the internet. In addition to the creation of the website, Ian has provided me with tools that simplify the process for me to maintain the website, and monitor site traffic patterns. Both in which are very important because it allows me to view how successful my internet campaigns are. I appreciate all that Ian Franzen has provided and I would recommend anyone to work with Ian. I intend on working with Ian in the future. In addition, I would recommend Ian to any employer due to the quality of his work, and his ability to work patiently with individuals less knowledgeable than him.    Sincerely,Alrick Crowe