Client Pleased With Their "First Class Website"

Rob, It was an honor to work with you.  Thank you for any referrals you can offer.  Working with you was a great pleasure.  If you need any further help with the College Web Pro Client Editing System please let me know.  Thanks!


4/22/14

Good afternoon Ian,
I want to take some time to give you a stellar review regarding your consultation, website building and overall great customer service.
My experience having you handle the conceptualization thru the build of my event services website was a great pleasure.  I am most impressed with how efficient and straight forward the whole process was in building a first class website.

After I forwarded the content and concept of what I was looking for, you delivered fantastic results that did not need much change at all.  In addition your level of customer service post site build was greatly appreciated.  I am happy to get the additional help you offered such as social media marketing etc.
I would recommend Ian Franzen from the College Web Pro service to any of my business contacts and friends with great confidence.
Sincerely,
Rob D’Italia
Next Event Services

Popular posts from this blog

Positive Review from Almar LLC for Ian Franzen, College Web Pro